close

Maybe he's right  .也許他是對的
Maybe there is something wrong with me.
也許我哪裡錯了
I just don't see how a world that  ,
我只是看不出這個世界
That makes such wonderful things...could be bad.
看似奇妙的世界,可能是不好的

Look at this stuff. Isn't it neat?  看看這些東西,是不實很整齊?
Wouldn't you think my collection's complete?  你不覺得我的收集很完整?
Wouldn't you think I'm the girl 你不覺得我就是那女孩
The girl who has everything?  擁有一切的女孩

Look at this trove, treasures untold  看看這個藏寶箱,數不盡的寶物
How many wonders can one cavern hold?  這洞穴裡能收藏多少寶物啊?
Looking around here, you'd think  環顧四週你會想
Sure, she's got everything  沒錯,這女孩擁有一切

I've got gadgets and gizmos aplenty  我擁有許多小工具
I've got who's-its and what's-its galore  我擁有許多小玩意
You want thingamabobs?  你想要珍珠嗎?
I've got twenty 我有20個
But who cares? No big deal  但誰在乎呢?沒什麼大不了
I want more 我想要更多

I wanna be where the people are  我想要到人類生活的地方
I wanna see, wanna see them dancing  我想要看,想要看人們跳舞
Walking around on those 四處漫步藉著那
What do you call them? Oh, feet  你們叫他什麼?噢腳

Flipping your fins, you don't get too far  拍打你的鰭,你不能離開太遠
Legs are required for jumping, dancing  腿是用來跳動和跳舞
Stolling along down the  隨意漫步在
What's that word again? Street  那個字又是什麼 ?街道

Up where they walk, up where they run  去他們漫步的地方,去他們奔跑的地方
Up where they stay all day in the sun  去他們整天感受陽光的地方
Wondering free, wish I could be   多希望有一天我能成為
Part of that world  那個世界的一份子

What I would give if I could live  我需要給予什麼我能生活
Out of these waters  離開這些水生活
What I would pay to spend a day  我需要付出什麼才能一整天待在
Warm on the sand 溫暖的沙灘上

Betcha on land they understand 敢說在陸地上的人會了解
Bet they don't reprimand their daughters 他們不會譴責自己的女兒
Bright young women sick of swimming 聰慧的年輕女人,厭倦了游泳
Ready to stand  已經準備好要站立了

And ready to know what the people know  已經準備好學習人類的知識
Ask them my questions,and get some answers  問他們問題且得到回答
What's a fire?—and why does it  什麼是火、為什麼要有火?
What's that word? Burn? 那個字是什麼?燃燒

When's it my turn?  什麼時候輪到我
Wouldn't I love, love to explore 難道我不愛嗎?不愛去探索嗎?
That shore up above, out of the sea 探索那懸崖邊,探索這海之外
Wish I could be  希望我能成為
Part of that world 
那世界的一分子

 

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    阿比 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()